Inlet manifold for Renault 1289cc / R12 cylinder head and Weber DCOE 40 carb
- Alpine A110 1300 FASA
- Alpine A110 V85 and Renault 8 & 10 equipped with first gen (round ports) 1289cc head, other cars with this engine (Matra Djet V, Daf, buggy…)
- this is a Pierre Ferry tribute, taking the external clues and dimensions of one of the best period manifold
- the part is made of aluminium and internal ductings have been optimized. It is beads blasted for a better finish (so we strongly suggest to wash the ductings with warm soapy water to remove any unwanted residue before fitting)
- the matting surfaces, hardware threads and inlet ports are made by CNC machining. The cylinder studs holes have been optimized for a better contact and etancheity with the head and the exhaust manifold, superior to existing products. The conducts have extra material that can be grinded for a perfect alignment with the head ports. 3 threads for heating / depression connectors.
- 1 aluminum inlet manifold without accessories.
- Fittings can be bought separately.